- The online store aquaspeed.com.pl is owned by PPHU SPORTEX Grzegorz Bielecki of Łódź, ul. Obywatelska 157, entered into the Register of the activities of the Mayor of Łódź under number 17018. VAT number: 729-000-13-29, number: 470 523 797.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. PPHU SPORTEX reserves the right to place restrictions on the use of the store.
- To place an order complete the "order form" on the store website and send it to aquaspeed.com.pl. You can also place your order by phone or e-mail, providing details of the selected goods and any contact information.
- The order is required to be complete and consistent with the information requested on the "order form".
- After placing an order on the aquaspeed.com.pl website, clients will receive an automated response confirming that the aquaspeed.com.pl Service has accepted the order. Aquaspeed.com.pl reserves the right to call to confirm the order. If the order is not confirmed this implies that the contract could not be implemented.
- Aquaspeed.com.pl reserves the right to verify all orders and cancel orders in the case of justifiable doubts related to the validity of the contract or in the absence of the ordered goods (in the case of prepayment the client shall be reimbursed within 7 business days).
- Execution of the order will begin on the next working day immediately following the day on which the order is placed. If you request verification of the order, the order will be forwarded for execution on the next working day immediately following the day on which it is verified.
- In case of doubt, it should be assumed that the contract of sale has been finalized upon the start of the execution of the order.
- The prices of goods on the online store aquaspeed.com.pl are denominated in Polish zloty and include VAT. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Aquaspeed.com.pl makes every effort to ensure that product information (prices, photos, specifications) are as consistent as possible with reality. In the case of (possible) changes in product prices and specifications, the client will be informed and any contracts reviewed.
- Aquaspeed.com.pl. reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer without prior notice. Price changes do not apply to orders already accepted for execution.
- Aquaspeed.com.pl. reserves the right to withdraw certain products from its range without prior notice.
- The maximum duration of the contract (before sending the consignment to the User) is 7 days (unless the item is supplied to order in which case a lead time will be given in the description of the goods). The execution time does not include delivery undertaken by the courier company DPD (up to …. h). NOTE: These terms refer to working days.
- Customers shall in the presence of the courier (in the case of payment on collection, after paying for the goods) check the package contents for damage incurred during shipment. If the buyer finds a defect, a complaint form should be drawn up in the presence of the courier. Drawing up a complaint form in the presence of the courrier upon receipt of the goods will accelerate the processing of customer claims for damage or robbery incurred during transportation.
- Aquaspeed.com.pl. charges fees covering the cost of shipment to the customer, which the user can view at any time at Delivery.
- Aquaspeed.com.pl may suspend the delivery charge as a promotion by placing relevant information on pages at aquaspeed.com.pl.
- According to the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights (Journal of Laws No. 22, item. 271, as amended. D.) the customer has the right to withdraw from purchase contracts concluded at a distance without providing any reason within 10 days from the date of the receipt of the goods.
- Claims must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: PPHU SPORTEX, ul. Obywatelska 157, 94-104 Łódź. The address to send products for repair is: PPHU SPORTEX, ul. Obywatelska 157, 94-104 Łódź.
- By creating an account at aquaspeed.com.pl you consent to the collection, processing and use by PPHU SPORTEX Grzegorz Bielecki of your data, now and in the future, in accordance with Polish law, in particular the Law on Personal Data Protection. Customers have the right to access their personal data and to correct or delete them. The personal data administrator is PPHU SPORTEX Grzegorz Bielecki, ul. Obywatelska 157, 94-104 Łódź.
Personal data entrusted to us are used solely for the purposes of:
- Implementing the agreement
- Informing the client, with their consent, about new products, services and promotions offered by the shop www.aquaspeed.com.pl
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes.
In cases not covered by these rules, the provisions of civil law and consumer laws apply.
NOTICE ON WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT
Right of withdrawal
The Customer has the right to withdraw from contract within 14 days without the need to provide any reasons.
The term for withdrawing from a contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Client takes possession of the goods or the third party other than the carrier and designated by the Client takes possession of the goods.
In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Client must inform us:
ul. Obywatelska 157
tel. +48 42 218 50 99
about the decision to withdraw from the contract by means of unambiguous declaration (for example a writing sent by post, fax or via electronic post).
The Client may use the withdrawal form template, however it is not obligatory.
The Client may also fill out and send the withdrawal form or any other unambiguous declaration electronically. Should a Client choose to do so, we will promptly send a confirmation of receiving the information of withdrawal from the agreement using a durable medium (such as electronic mail).
In order to keep the term of withdrawal from an agreement, it is enough for the Client to send an information of exercising the right to withdraw from an agreement before the term to do so ends.
Effects of withdrawing from an agreement
In the event of withdrawing from an agreement, we reimburse the Client all the payments related to the given agreement including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the Client choosing a delivery method different than the least expensive standard delivery method offered), promptly and in every case not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of the decision of the Client to exercise the right to withdraw from the present agreement.
The reimbursement shall be performed using the same means of payment as the one chosen by the Client in the original transaction, unless the Client agrees to a different solution; regardless of the decision, the Client shall not bear any costs connected with reimbursement.
We reserve the right to withhold the reimbursement until we receive the returned goods or until we receive a proof that the goods have been sent to us, whichever of these events happen earlier.
The Client should send back the goods promptly and in no case later than 14 days from the day on which the Client informs us of the withdrawal from an agreement. The term is kept if the goods are sent back within 14 days.
The Client bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
The Client is responsible only for the decrease of value of the goods caused by the behavior different than necessary to learn about the characteristics, traits and functions of the goods.
Any complaints should be reported electronically, to the address email@example.com or by means of a letter sent to the following address:
ul. Obywatelska 157
The address to send the goods for repair:
ul. Obywatelska 157
In order to file a complaint, the Client should fill out and send, together with the faulty product, an appropriate form:
Aquaspeed.com.pl will, within 14 days from receiving the complaint form accompanied by the product it concerns, give its opinion on the claims of the Client present in the complaint form.