Warning: Last items in stock!
|Fabric||VITA (22% Xtra Life Lycra fibre, 78% Regenerated Polyamide)|
This sleek new figure-hugging swimsuit from Aqua Speed is made of high profile Vita fabrics with increased resistance to chlorine. Semi exposed pro-back, shoulder straps of medium width and medium leg gives Sonia a perfect fit for both leisure swimming and swim training. Exciting colour combinations will make you stand out and feel unique at the pool or beach. This fashionable swimsuit is available in several colour combinations in sizes 36-44.
• Medium leg
• Pro-back with medium width straps
• Full front lining
• Fabric:78 % Regenerated Polyamide 22% Extra Life Lycra
Properties of the fabric VITA:
Properties of the fabric VITA: This swimwear is made of innovative Vita fabric. This hi-tech fabric is UV-and ultra-chlorine resistant, flat and very soft, pleasant in touch and comfortable to wear. VITA provides great muscle control (reduces production of lactic acid in muscles) for enhanced swim training and performance. It also boasts great shape retention and coverage. Its great durability and resistance to fibre breakage (when exposed to chlorine for long periods of time) gives it an extra-long pool life without significant loss of properties. VITA is also highly resistant to degradation from sun creams and oils, which makes it perfect for beachwear. Made of: 22% Xtra Life Lycra® fibre, 78% Regenerated Polyamide. Here are the exclusive benefits offered by Vita:
• Thinner than the classic charmeuse (thickness reduced by around 20%).
• More compact (does not show the typical channeling of non-run fabrics).
• Smoother and softer - thanks to the use of Multifilament Polyamide.
• Outstanding power - high modulus for greater tensile strength.
• Excellent shape retention and fit thanks to the use of XTRA LIFE LYCRA® fibre.
• Ultra chlorine resistant
• Resistant to sun creams and oils damaging influence
Muscle control Ultrachlorine resistant Perfect fit
Two-way stretch Shape retention Pilling resistant
Excellent coverage Excellent UV protection